Your use of Deep Vision’s website (our website) constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Your continued use of the sites after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Views and opinions of non-Deep Vision groups or individuals that appear on the website do not necessarily reflect the views of Deep Vision.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons contained therein are provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
- In no event will we accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use or loss of use of this site.
- We do not warrant that the service continuity of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses, bugs or defects.
We do not use, or link to, social media.
The website may include links to external websites that we believe provide useful information to our users. We do not endorse the content or services delivered through these external website and are not responsible for their availability, reliability or accuracy. Permission to reproduce information from these sites may be required from the website provider.
The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to our website does not imply that we endorse the activities or views of that organisation and may not be used to imply endorsement of the website, related products or services, or for any other commercial purposes.
- All copyrights in the website, including logos, illustrations, photos, sound, scripts, animation and other material appearing on the website, otherwise known as "content", belong to Deep Vision or third parties authorising Deep Vision to use the copyrights.
- Users may not reprint or electronically reproduce any website content, in whole or in part, for commercial use without the prior written permission of Deep Vision.
- Users may download and save website content for personal use, but all such materials remain the copyright of Deep Vision.
The supply of any copy to a third party is permitted for their personal use provided that:
- It is acknowledged that the Deep Vision web page is the source of the material including the relevant web address (www.deepvision.ca) in the copy of the material.
- The third party is informed that these licence conditions apply to him/her and he/she must comply with them.
- It is not supplied as part of another work or publication.
- It is not supplied directly in return for commercial gain.
Any requests to reproduce materials outside the scope of this licence should be addressed to email@example.com
Accuracy of Information
We will not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of our website as a consequence of any inaccuracies on our website
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is accurate at the time of inclusion. The information on our website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We are not liable for any errors or omissions in, or any failure to update, the information on our site and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.